Key Benefits of Chemical Peels
Our chemical peels are clinically proven to be a gentle and effective formulation which smoothes out and corrects age spots, fine lines, acne, and wrinkles.
For best results, it is advisable to avoid sun exposure and the following products and procedures at least one week prior to your treatment:
• Depilatory Creams
• Laser Hair Removal
Use of the following products and procedures should be avoided 2-3 days prior to your chemical peel:
• Exfoliating Products
• Products Causing Dryness or Irritation
• Products Containing Salicylic Acids
• AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) (Including Glycolic Acids)
• Products Containing Vitamin A or Retinol
• Shaving Area to be Peeled (24 Hours Before)
Chemical peels are gentle enough to be used every three weeks to achieve maximum benefits and a glowing, healthy start to your skin care regimen.
Ask your medical skin care professional when to schedule your next chemical peel.